The Junior High Learning Center is offering 4th-8th grade students an opportunity to finish homework, check-out books, complete assignments from online textbooks or read. Please note, it's a quiet workplace. Students who would like to talk with friends should plan on going to the playground in the morning.
Important information about Junior High Early Hours:
• The library will open each morning at 7:30 for students in grades 4-8.
• Supervision begins at 7:30. Please, do not drop off students prior to 7:30.
• Students need to check in and sign in through the Junior High office. Students will also sign in when they enter the Junior High Learning Center.
• There is a maximum number of students (30) daily, so it's first come, first served! Once the space fills to 30, students will be sent to the playground.
• Students need to bring materials with them for early morning hours. They may not be in the hallways during this time. Students will not be permitted to go to their lockers. Students who have previously set up an appointment with a teacher will be able to meet with teachers.
• Junior High Learning Center rules are important to remember. This includes: no eating, no drinking, and no use of cell phones.
• Students should also show responsible use for technology. The RUP (Responsible Use Policy) applies to student behavior during Early Hours.
• There are no computers available for use in the library. Students should bring their laptops or iPads for homework use.
• Students who do not follow the expectations of Early Hours will be sent outside for the 1st offense. The 2nd offense will result in a student not being allowed to attend library hours for 1 week. For a 3rd offense, a student will lose the privilege of Early Hours for the trimester.
• After 8:00, students need to remain in Junior High Early Hours.
• When the bell rings at 8:15, students will be dismissed to head to their classes.
Junior High Early Hours will begin Monday, August 28th!
*Due to special events, there are some mornings that the library may be closed. Check the school website for information.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.