Talented and Gifted (TAG)
Due to the unique nature of the 2020-2021 School Year, our TAG programming has been adjusted for Eagles@Home and Eagles@School. Additional information about both instructional programs can be found within our Return to School video on the website home page.
Please click here for the Talented and Gifted Program handbook (Handbook updated 12.30.19)
Acceleration Act Information
If you are considering early entrance to kindergarten or grade 1, please complete the Initial Request form. Students will be assessed as a preliminary step of the process.
The timeline consists of:
- Early Entrance Screener Assessment - students are required to be above the cohort norm to move forward in the process
- If applicable:
a. Additional Assessments administered
b. Acceleration Process Meeting to evaluate assessment data and to make a placement decision
- Assessment Information
- Common Core Standards - The Illinois Plan (opens in new window)
- Curriculum Guides
- Instructional Resources
- Mission Statement & Background
- Professional Development
- Talented and Gifted (TAG)
- District e-Learning Plan
- Standards-Based Reporting
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.