Oak Grove School is in the process of determining kindergarten enrollment for the fall of 2018. Having correct enrollment numbers is important to us as it impacts the number of sections, teachers and classrooms.
A child must be 5 years old on or before September 1, 2018 to attend kindergarten. If you have a student who will be attending kindergarten in the fall, you can click CLICK HERE to pre-register your child.
You will be asked to enter the following information:
• Your child’s name, birthdate and gender
• Parent names and address, phone number and email address
• Names of siblings attending Oak Grove School
If you have neighbors who do not have children at Oak Grove and do not receive the Oak Grove News, please share this information with them. We would also like to hear from you if you have a child that will be attending 1st grade at Oak Grove next year and is not currently attending kindergarten at Oak Grove this year.
Save the Date
Wednesday, February 7th @ 6:30PM
Kindergarten Parent Information Night, Elementary Library
• Information about the Kindergarten program for 2018/19, including the registration and screening process
• Kindergarten curriculum presentation
• Parent Q & A