Almost all of our messages are sent home to parents using SchoolMessenger. Unfortunately, we have no control over when and why recipient email servers classify messages from us as spam, even if you've added email@example.com to your list of contacts or whitelists. Sometimes companies will not even mark our messages spam; they will simply delete the message. On days like last Friday when our message count goes way up (due to report cards and PT ConferenceMaker login information going out), they are even more likely to be classified as unwanted spam.
You can see all the messages that have been sent to you via SchoolMessenger regardless of whether or not they made it to your inbox. You can do this by creating a SchoolMessenger account!
• go to http://go.schoolmessenger.com
• in the top right corner, click
• enter your email address (this will only work if we have the address on file)
• enter your DESIRED PASSWORD (minimum of 6 characters, at least 1 number)
• SchoolMesenger will send you a link to confirm your identity. Once you've click on it, you will be able to log into SchoolMessenger and see every message we've sent you. That's it!