OGS Daily Symptom Screener - updated 4/1/21
Families and students are responsible and accountable for completing a symptom self-check each day prior to attending school.
The self-check includes both a temperature and symptom screening.
Temperature Check. Any student or staff member with a temperature at or above 100.4 F should not attend school and should follow up with their Primary Care Physician before returning to school. A child must be fever free for at least 24 hours, without fever reducing medication, in order to return to school.
Screen of Additional Symptoms.
- New Cough - yes or no
- Unknown Muscle Aches - yes or no
- Unknown Fatigue - yes or no
- Sore Throat - yes or no
- Loss of Taste - yes or no
- Loss of Smell - yes or no
- Vomiting/Diarrhea - yes or no
- Moderate to severe headache - yes or no
- Shortness of Breath - yes or no
Has the individual been in close contact (within 6 feet for at least 15 minutes) with anyone diagnosed with COVID-19 in the last 14 days?
Has the individual or anyone in the individual’s household tested positive for COVID-19?
Is anyone at home feeling sick, or waiting for Covid-19 test results?
Was the individual tested for COVID-19 and results are pending?
A student or staff member that answers YES to any of these questions should not attend school, contact the school nurse, and should follow Oak Grove’s protocol on when to return to school safely.
- 2020-21 Supply List (opens in new window)
- Important Dates for 20-21 (opens in new window)
- Parent/Student Handbook (opens in new window)
- OGS Nursing Services
- Athletic Handbook (opens in new window)
- Free Lunch/Milk Application (opens in new window)
- Fee Waiver Application (opens in new window)
- Curriculum & Instruction
- Technology Responsible Use Policy (opens in new window)
- 20-21 Bus Routes
- RevTrak Online Store (opens in new window)
- PowerSchool (opens in new window)
- Virtual Backpack (opens in new window)
- How to create a PowerSchool account (opens in new window)
- K-5 Reading Night Resources (opens in new window)
- Standards-Based Reporting
- Crisis Information
- Student Transfer Form
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.