Oak Grove Technology Department
The Technology Department is responsible for providing educational technology resources and assistance to students and staff. Oak Grove School has a variety of technology resources including 1:1 access to iPads for students in grades K-4, 1:1 access to laptops for staff and students in grades 5-8, and a variety of ofher resources including desktops, large screen TVs, projectors, sound systems, and online programs.
The Technology Department oversees the following:
- Desktop and laptop computers
- Electronic devices (iPads, laptops, projectors, etc)
- Network equipment (servers, routers, wi-fi access)
- Network security and content filtering
In addition, The Technology Department is involved with:
- Staff development
- Maintenance of PowerSchool, our Student Information System (SIS)
- Security updates
- Data back-up
Please CLICK HERE for the Oak Grove School Acceptable Use Policy (AUP)
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.