Oak Grove Technology Department
The Technology Department is responsible for providing educational technology resources and assistance to students and staff. Oak Grove School has a variety of technology resources including 1:1 access to iPads for students in grades K-4, 1:1 access to laptops for staff and students in grades 5-8, and a variety of ofher resources including desktops, large screen TVs, projectors, sound systems, and online programs.
The Technology Department oversees the following:
- Desktop and laptop computers
- Electronic devices (iPads, laptops, projectors, etc)
- Network equipment (servers, routers, wi-fi access)
- Network security and content filtering
In addition, The Technology Department is involved with:
- Staff development
- Maintenance of PowerSchool, our Student Information System (SIS)
- Security updates
- Data back-up
Please CLICK HERE for the Oak Grove School Acceptable Use Policy (AUP)
Technology Team Personnel
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.