How to Get Involved!
- Our new website is up and running. Click here.
- Follow us on Facebook and read our updates in Oak Grove News
- Attend PTO Meetings on the first Wednesday of each month in person or via Zoom. All parents are voting members of the PTO; we hope to see you there!
- Volunteer in the Elementary or Junior High Cafeteria to distribute hot lunches & assist OGS staff. It's a great way to get to know the students and staff! (Note: You cannot sign up for the Jr. High and Elementary on the same day.)
- Check out our Standing Committees. If one (or more) sounds interesting, email us and we'll get you in contact with that chairperson.
The PTO is once again working with Marla’s Lunch as our school lunch partner. Marla’s works with national chains as well as local restaurants to provide quality lunches and they work with OGS staff and parent volunteers in the lunchroom each day. When placing orders, please ensure your student(s) grade level and teacher are listed correctly. Every Wednesday at 12:00pm is the lockout date to place/change orders for the following week. Additional information is available using the links below:
We need volunteers to distribute Marla’s meals in both the Elementary and Junior High Cafetierias. The lunch program is one of the PTO’s biggest fundraisers, and we appreciate all the volunteers that help make it possible!
The PTO also stocks a lunch pantry at school for students who mistakingly encounter problems with their Marla's lunches (forgot to order, wrong order delivered, etc.) or for when students accidentally forget their lunch at home. The pantry includes Kraft Mac & Cheese cups, GoGo Squeez applesauce pouches, Kellogg's Nutrigrain bars and Pepperidge Farm Goldfish crackers. The Nutrition Facts and Ingredients information is available here. Parents must grant permission that your child may be given these items on the school database.
Those Who Excel Award Recipient
Oak Grove School PTO is the proud recipient of the 2021 Those Who Excel Award issued by the Illinois State Board of Education! THANK YOU to all the PTO volunteers, families, and OGS staff who made this possible.
The purpose of the Oak Grove Parent Teacher Organization is:
- To enhance the educational environment and social opportunities at Oak Grove School through events, volunteer opportunities, and financial resources;
- To build a spirit of pride in Oak Grove School throughout the school and community at large; and
- To promote communication between the school administration, staff, families, and students.
- IAR Treat Bag Ingredients
- My Teacher's Favorite Things
- 2022-2023 Exec Board
- PTO Agendas
- PTO Meeting Minutes
- 2022-2023 Committee Chairs
- Bylaws (Adopted May 18, 2022)
- 2022-2023 PTO Budget
- Request For Funds Form (For ANY PTO member to submit a Special Request for Funds)
- End of the Year Committee Report Form
- Teacher Funds Reimbursement Form (For Teachers to request their yearly allotted funds)
- Treasurer Request Form (For Committee Chairs/members requesting reimbursement, vendor payment or revenue deposit)
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.