2021 THOSE WHO EXCEL AWARD RECIPIENT!
Oak Grove School PTO is the proud recipient of the 2021 Those Who Excel Award issued by the Illinois State Board of Education! THANK YOU to all the PTO volunteers, families, and OGS staff who made this possible.
The purpose of the Oak Grove Parent Teacher Organization is:
- To enhance the educational environment and social opportunities at Oak Grove School through events, volunteer opportunities, and financial resources;
- To build a spirit of pride in Oak Grove School throughout the school and community at large; and
- To promote communication between the school administration, staff, families, and students.
In pursuit of these goals, the PTO sponsors a number of fundraisers and programs, including the following: Book Fairs, Fine Arts Day, Field Day, Holiday Halls, Programs and Speakers, Parent Volunteers, Partnership Fundraising, School Directory, PTO Lunches, K-8 Social Nights, Family Socials, Ice Cream Socials, Spirit wear, Variety Show, Welcome Committee.
The PTO cannot exist without the involvement and membership of the parents and teachers of Oak Grove School. The organization welcomes new parents to the school and thanks its present members for their support and effort in achieving its success.
If you have questions or would like to get involved, please send an email.
Welcome New Families!
- Video of PTO Events
- Slide Deck from New Family Night
- If you are new to OGS and have any questions, contact our New Family Chairperson, Amber Rynes. She's aways happy to help our new Eagles!
Upcoming Events & How to Get Involved:
- Follow us on Facebook.
- Attend our next PTO General Meeting on Wednesday, Oct. 6th at 9:30 am at OGS in the PD Room and via Zoom. All parents are voting members of the PTO; we hope to see you there!
- Ongoing: Volunteer in the Elementary or Junior High Cafeteria to distribute hot lunchs & assist OGS staff. It's a great way to get to know the students and staff! (Note: You cannot sign up for the Jr. High and Elementary on the same day.)
- Check out our Standing Committees. If one (or more) sounds interesting, email us and we'll get you in contact with that chairperson.
- PTO Newsletter - End of Term Report - June 2021
- SBG Presentation to PTO - February 2021
- My Teacher's Favorite Things
- Teacher Amazon Wish Lists
- PTO Calendar Pictures 2020/21
- Virtual Assemblies
- 2020-21 Lunch at a Glance
- (Marla’s Lunch)
- Marla's Session 1 Lunch Schedule (ordering live August 14th) will be from August 24th-January 31st
- Marla's Session 2 Lunch Schedule will be from February 1st-May 28th
- (Marla’s Lunch)
- Lunch Ordering Instructions
- Marla’s Brown Bag Lunch Link
- Volunteer Sign Up for the Elementary Lunch
- Volunteer Sign Up for the Junior High Lunch
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.