Bullying / Harassment Resources
We believe a student's right to feel safe in school is paramount and contributes significantly to his or her capacity for social-emotional and academic learning. Oak Grove School has a protocol for reporting bullying and dealing with offenders, which largely calls on students to approach adults and describe the incident. However, it is our belief a significant amount of bullying goes unreported because many students, for a number of reasons, may not be comfortable reporting incidents, or reporting incidents to adults. In response to this concern, we have developed an online form that can be used to report harassment/bullying. If your child is being bullied, please contact Assistant Principal Ryan Murray at (847) 367-4120 ext. 2006 or fill out the bullying report form.
- About Bullying
- What is Discrimination?
- What is Harassment & Sexual Harassment?
- Definition, Key Terms & Actions Taken on Reports
- Bullying/Harassment Incident Report Form
- Facts and Myths
- OGS Student Handbook
- Bullying Policy section(s) of the Board of Education
For more information, please visit http://www.stopbullying.gov
Thank you to Barrington District 220 for permission to reprint some of the above articles.
- Google Drive (opens in new window)
- Discovery Education (opens in new window)
- Pearson Successnet (opens in new window)
- Savvas Realize & Successmaker
- Bullying / Harassment Resources
- Crisis Resources
- Dreambox Math (opens in new window)
- IXL login
- OGS Library Catalog
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.