What is Discrimination?
Discrimination is the unfavorable treatment of someone based on prejudice.
The following characteristics, in general, are protected from discrimination:
- Sexual Orientation
- Physical/Mental Disability
- Irrational Fear of Contracting an Illness or Disease
- Ethnic, National, or Aboriginal Origin
- Family Status/Marital Status
- Sources of Income
- Political Belief, Affiliation or Activity
- Teacher Web Pages
- Google Drive (opens in new window)
- Discovery Education (opens in new window)
- Pearson Successnet (opens in new window)
- Savvas Realize & Successmaker
- Bullying / Harassment Resources
- Crisis Resources
- Dreambox Math (opens in new window)
- IXL login
- OGS Library Catalog
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.