The purpose of the Oak Grove Parent Teacher Organization is to foster a closer relationship between the home and the school thereby creating an atmosphere where parents and teachers may cooperate intelligently to raise the educational standards of the school, assist the children in their development, both academically and socially, and further the spirit of cooperation among parents, teachers, and residents of the community.
In pursuit of these goals, the PTO sponsors a number of fundraisers and programs, including the following: Book Fairs, Fine Arts Day, Pancake Breakfast, Mall in the Hall, Programs and Speakers, Eagles Parent Volunteers, School Directory, PTO Lunches, K-8 Social Nights, Ice Cream Socials, Spirit wear, Variety Show, Welcome Committee.
The PTO cannot exist without the involvement and membership of the parents and teachers of Oak Grove School. The organization welcomes new parents to the school and thanks its present members for their support and effort in achieving its success.
If you have questions, please send an email.
Programs & Activities
- Register for Family Fun Scavenger Hunt
- Submit Questions for Board of Education Candidates
- 20 Days of Giving Calendar
- Meet the Candidate Flyer 2021
- SBG Presentation to PTO - February 2021
- My Teacher's Favorite Things
- Teacher Amazon Wish Lists
- PTO Calendar Pictures 2020/21
- Virtual Assemblies
- 2020-21 Lunch at a Glance
- (Marla’s Lunch)
- Marla's Session 1 Lunch Schedule (ordering live August 14th) will be from August 24th-January 31st
- Marla's Session 2 Lunch Schedule will be from February 1st-May 28th
- (Marla’s Lunch)
- Lunch Ordering Instructions
- Marla’s Brown Bag Lunch Link
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.