2021 THOSE WHO EXCEL AWARD RECIPIENT!
Oak Grove School PTO is the proud recipient of the 2021 Those Who Excel Award issued by the Illinois State Board of Education! THANK YOU to all the PTO volunteers, families, and OGS staff who made this possible.
The purpose of the Oak Grove Parent Teacher Organization is:
- To enhance the educational environment and social opportunities at Oak Grove School through events, volunteer opportunities, and financial resources;
- To build a spirit of pride in Oak Grove School throughout the school and community at large; and
- To promote communication between the school administration, staff, families, and students.
In pursuit of these goals, the PTO sponsors a number of fundraisers and programs, including the following: Book Fairs, Fine Arts Day, Field Day, Holiday Halls, Programs and Speakers, Parent Volunteers, Partnership Fundraising, School Directory, PTO Lunches, K-8 Social Nights, Family Socials, Ice Cream Socials, Spirit wear, Variety Show, Welcome Committee.
The PTO cannot exist without the involvement and membership of the parents and teachers of Oak Grove School. The organization welcomes new parents to the school and thanks its present members for their support and effort in achieving its success.
If you have questions or would like to get involved, please send an email.
Programs & Activities
- SBG Presentation to PTO - February 2021
- My Teacher's Favorite Things
- Teacher Amazon Wish Lists
- PTO Calendar Pictures 2020/21
- Virtual Assemblies
- 2020-21 Lunch at a Glance
- (Marla’s Lunch)
- Marla's Session 1 Lunch Schedule (ordering live August 14th) will be from August 24th-January 31st
- Marla's Session 2 Lunch Schedule will be from February 1st-May 28th
- (Marla’s Lunch)
- Lunch Ordering Instructions
- Marla’s Brown Bag Lunch Link
- PTO Agendas
- PTO Meeting Minutes
- Proposed 2021/22 Bylaws
- Proposed 2021/22 PTO Budget
- Executive Board & Committee Chairs 2020-21
- 2020-21 Bylaws
- 2020-21 PTO Budget
- Request For Funds Form
- End of the Year Committee Report Form
- Teacher Funds Reimbursement Form
- Treasurer Request Form
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.